KME presents MAX BIO binding tape.
MAX BIO Tape 13 • Biodegradable according to DIN13432
• Biobased (from renewable resources)
• Consists of a compostable and biodegradable polymer and polylactic acid (PLA) which is made from corn or other sugar containing plants
• Durability on the plant about one and two years
• Is degraded by microorganisms and their enzymes(degradable in the composting facility within a few weeks, lying on the ground takes longer - depending on the weather)• Cuts easily even in hot temperatures
• Thickness: 0,13 millimetre
• Length: 30 metre
• Colour: brown
Plan your visit to the trade fair!